Saturday 19 September 2009

Dare to dream and set yourself a challenge


Dear friends,

Where do you see yourself this time next year?? What places do you dream of going? I would love to move to Hollywood one day (or at least visit there), I would love to have my own book published
. Dreams are often big....I dream of Hollywood. It's the most beautiful place in the world to me and I would love to be there one day, it may seem impossible but it could actually happen. Many people have achieved the impossible so why should we restrict ourselves and aim low? If we want our dreams to come true or if we want to at least have something to strive for we must know what we want and work towards it.

I am quite inspired by katie Price (believe it or not) she is the author of 32 books and this clearly shows me that she doesn't waste her time, she is straining forwards to the good things that are ahead and works to make the impossible achieveable. She has already run one Marathon and will run the next one in New York this November, I am very impressed, she hasn't allowed her recent broken marriage stop her from being a success, she is real about how she feels but yet still since then she has achieved bringing out her book Saphire and is now embarking on that challenge of running the Marathon as I mentioned above and also she is bringing out a new book called 'Standing Out' on fashion...people would of thought that she would be at home crying and depressed after what had happened but she has proved that she is a go-getter that must be on top of her game and her career, I am not saying that she is perfect and has made no mistakes but she doesn't dwell on her weaknesses and neither should we. I really love Katie.

Homework: Set yourself a challenge that you will be where you dream of being this time next year...i.e. new career, move out of home, new image, new car, learn a language, complete your course, start your own business, loose weight, cut off bad friends, get married....write down where you'd like to be in 1 year time and work towards it daily until you see your goal achieved :-)


Wish you all the best in your adventure of success, you are wonderful.

Chioma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment