Sunday 31 May 2009

5 ways on how to feel Fantastic and Wonderful


1) Smile: When you smile you release endorphins in your body which creates that feeling of happiness, so I suggest that you embrace a smile and do it often. Smiling makes us feel good and it creates a positive buzz when you smile at others..we are showing that we are friendly, you never know...just by smiling at someone you might meet someone who will take you higher in life or make you feel good, they might pay you a compliment. I have found that I have met some really great people in my life who have blessed me tremendously and it all started with a smile. People who are generally moody, unfriendly and cranky do not really get that fair in life and often don't have many friends so I suggest some good healthy friendliness in your personality. So lets begin to shake off the gloom and start smiling again.

2) Do more of the things that you enjoy and love:
What do you enjoy doing in your life? What are you good at, what makes you laugh and feel great? Is it singing, dancing, watching comedy, spending time with your big sister, travelling, meeting new people, playing your guitar? Whatever it is do more of that...I love singing so I have times where I just sing in the bathroom for at least 30minutes, I belt and sing all songs that I love and it always makes me feel great and uplifts me. So i.e. if you love ice-skating then get your skates on. When you do what you love to do more in your life then, you begin to feel more fantastic and wonderful:-)


3) Be a blessing to others:
Joyce Meyer an international preacher says 'Get your mind off yourself and get busy being a blessing to others' I agree with this principle as sometimes we can get too caught up thinking about ourselves and our lives...instead of self-indulging - every day look for someone to bless. Think of how you can make another person's life better..especially someone who is worse off than you or someone who has been so good to you. For example maybe buy your mum some flowers, write a thank you note to your best friend and post it to her house as a surprise, write a poem to your boyfriend telling him how much you love him, give some of your clothes to charity or even apologise and make peace with someone that your upset. You will be so happy to see how good it feels to help others. When you set mind to help others you will feel fantastic and wonderful especially when you see the smile that you have put on other peoples faces. [Tip: Even if they do not act grateful or if they do not seem to respond in a positive way...don't despair keep up this principle from time to time as your reward will come but it may come in a different way, or through a different person or in a different time in your life].

4) Prune your life: If you want to feel wonderful and fantastic then you may need to cut off some bad habits or let go of some people of things that are not making you happy...if you want to feel better write a list of 10 things that make you feel unhappy and choose three of them to take out of your life. Example (1) Maybe your fed up of how much time you spend on the phone and want to spend more time with your family and relax more - a good way to get limit this would be to go on a phone diet i.e. do not answer calls after 6pm-8pm and switch your phone off by 10pm latest. Maybe you have friends that only talk about problems and that's it...well you may need to get around more positive people, maybe you'd like to exercise more to make you feel more motivated...go for it :-) make small changes for great results. You will feel fantastic and wonderful when you have more time to do positive things in your life and when you let go of those things that frustrate you.

5) Dress to impress: Start looking after you! Your amazing and you need to shine at work, at home, when you go out and even at the gym :-) What colours bring out your eyes and complexion? Wear more of those colours...I find that the colours green and turquoise really suit me...people always tend to compliment me when I wear these colours so I like to wear bright clothes and catchy nice make-up often. Also what do you wear that makes you look boring and old...you need to make a change...I found that I when I was at home I got too comfortable wearing my cosy warm pale turquoise dressing gown in the house, I wore it everyday when I would get home from University - but it was starting to make me look boring so eventually I decided to throw the damn thing away. I want to look fresh and young at home not old and boring lol. Maybe you wear the most fabulous clothes when you go out the when you get in wear the oldest clothes in the world with holes and rips...throw those cheesy clothes away and start to dress to impress everywhere so that you will feel fabulous, confident, free and wonderful everywhere you go and get more of those nice the compliments that you deserve :-)

Good luck with feeling more fantastic and wonderful...enjoy it :-)
If you need any more tips on success, or would like to book coaching face to face, by phone, email or msn then feel free to contact me by e-mail me on festivesuccess@live.co.uk

Many thanks

Queen Chioma


No comments:

Post a Comment