Friday 22 May 2009

Upcoming Festive Success Female Meeting - How to shine and be the best female that you can be

Dear Friends,

I am excited, as this Saturday 23rd of May, I am having a seminar for the ladies...well...more like a mini-group meeting on Festive Success and this time it's female empowering...I am so looking forward to delivering my message that I have come up with. I am going to be looking at issues within the meeting such as:

* How to love yourself, like your self and accept yourself

* How to focus on your strengths, potentials, your best qualities
* How to avoid wasting your time and energy on things that drain you.
* How to make your dreams, aspirations a living reality.
* How to live a fulfilled life and have success in business and work
* How to be the dream woman that you want to be
* We'll have some festively fun discussions, network and do some mini-activities, over some nice food at a local restaurant. yeppie :-)

I am very excited and I really have a passion to see people become more successful and above all I want to see 'you be the best you that you can be' this may involve letting go of some past memories, letting go of past hurts, changing friends, putting some boundaries, getting out of comfort zones, thinking positive, letting go of what was and beginning to focus on what is today and what will be in the future (which is greatness, living the dream and more success). I have decided to stop wasting my time on things that affect my joy - lets decide to do this together :-)

If you are interested in attending this female event tomorrow (23rd May 2009)...holler at me or if you would like to come to the next festive success group meeting (which is sometimes mixed or sometimes just for females) then send me an email: queenchioma_singer@hotmail.co.uk


Many thanks...more updates, blogs and articles coming super soon :-)


Oh quick tip: I watched a video today on youtube by Dr Jeanine and she gave a message on 'Don't give your pearls to swine' (scripture that somes from Matthew in the bible) I think that she is so right...some people are just not worth your time, you try to give them love but the throw it back in your face...so just let go of them and focus on the people that truly love and adore you :-) You deserve to be happy and you deserve to the best female that you truly want to be :-)

Remain FESTIVE.


Queen Chioma :-)
sign up to my website at: www.queenchiomamusic.webs.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Queen. Just left your You tube channel and followed your links. Do let me know when u are doing online seminars. I would love to participate sometime. Love ya sis, Linda My You Tube channel Hearaword

    I am also here too on blogspot. Do visit and comment at: http://lindajohnsonbelfrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete